RT @kinderohnetabak: Der @Bundesrat_Bern hat heute entschieden, dass unsere Initiative «Kinder ohne Tabak» am 13. Februar 2022 zur Abstimmu…
The Swiss Society of Cardiology (SSC) is a professional and scientific association, which was founded in 1948 and brings together specialists and scientists who are concerned with cardiovascular diseases. The purpose of the society is:
- the cultivation of relations between the members of the Society;
- to support the practical application of research results for the benefit of the health of individuals and the population;
- to promote science in the field of cardiovascular diseases and cardiovascular education in education, training and continuing education;
- the promotion of the next generation of qualified specialists in cardiology or scientists;
- the organization of scientific conferences;
- cooperation with the Swiss Heart Foundation;
- cooperation with Swiss and foreign (medical) societies, institutes and scholars.
The "Swiss Society for Heart and Thoracic Vascular Surgery" (SGHC) is a scientific association, which was founded in 1986.
It consists mainly of doctors who are involved in heart surgery and who work in Switzerland.
The society is committed to the basic ethical principles of medical practice.
It monitors the quality of medical activity and protects the professional and economic interests of the medical profession in general and of cardiac surgeons in particular. In doing so, it relies on the Code of Professional Conduct of the FMH.
Stay ConnectedFind below our Twitter-Feed to get the hottest news.
@kinderohnetabak 💪💪💪 https://t.co/FMwBe4VI5q
#SwissCardio .. Auch wir sagen >> JA ✅ ▶️ DE: https://t.co/osg9Qb8auq ▶️ FR: https://t.co/osg9Qb8auq @SwissCardio✌@kinderohnetabak / ...
C'est parti : nous lançons la campagne de votation ! Les enfants et les jeunes doivent enfin être efficacement protégés face au tabac. Engagez-vous...
Jetzt geht’s los: Wir lancieren die Abstimmungskampagne! Kinder und Jugendliche müssen endlich wirksam vor Tabak geschützt werden. Beteiligen Sie sich...
M. Roffi on @escardio 2020 #NSTE #ACS guidelines: ✅hs-cTN: validated 0h/2h algorithm alternative to 0h/1h. ✅Invasive approach timing is re-classifed 3...