- Abstract submission opens on Thursday, 07 December 2023
- Abstract deadline is Monday, 15 January 2024, 10:00 CET
- Abstracts may be submitted only via internet. Abstracts submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English, presentations of accepted abstracts must be held in English.
- Your abstract will be printed as submitted.
- Please make sure that name, email and postal address of corresponding author are complete and correct.
- Please structure your abstract using the following headings for original scientific work (this applies for topics 1-7, but not for clinical cases): introduction, method, results, conclusion
- Clarity of expression will be considered in the review process. The overall quality of language used should assure comprehension by the reader.
- The abstract text may not be longer than 300 words (including spaces, excluding authors’ names and title).
- Abstracts must contain original material neither published nor presented in Switzerland prior to 19 June 2024.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts an investigator may submit. Investigators should not submit the same research. Abstracts that appear to be replicate versions of a single study may be rejected.
- Please limit the number of authors listed to those who have substantially contributed to the abstract. If authors’ names appear on more than one abstract, their names must appear and be spelled identically on each abstract in order to facilitate proper indexing. Wherever possible, do not list authors with initials only. Enter every author’s name into a separate field for indexing. For each author the institution should be declared.
- Do not use abbreviations in the title. Limit their use to commonly used abbreviations and expand all abbreviations at first mention.
- Tables, charts and other graphics are permitted (max. 2) and must be in JPG or GIF format and in high resolution.
- After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by email with the reference number of your abstracts (for inquiry and correspondence purposes). If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact us immediately.
- Abstracts will be subject to a blind peer review. Only the review board1 will be unblinded.
- The format of presentation (oral or poster presentation) will be decided by the scientific committee based on the quality of the abstracts submitted.
- Presenting authors will be informed from mid March 2024 by email on the decision of the scientific committee (please make sure to state your correct email address). The presenting author should be the submitting author.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts must register for the conference and attend in-person for the presentation.
- Basic science
- Rhythm disorders
- Heart failure
- Valvular heart disease
- Coronary artery disease / acute cardiovascular care
- Prevention, rehabilitation and sports cardiology
- Congenital / pediatric heart disease
- Clinical case reports